Friday, July 20, 2012

Celebrating 60 as the new me.

What an amazing birthday. Celebrating with Rog, girlfriends and all my WW friends at the meeting on Thursday was the best. It was a wonderful experience and I look forward to all the celebrations to come. Thank you everyone for the birthday cards and well wishes. You all made my day complete.

Lunch with Sherry and Carol at Black Bear Diner


Spending time with Rog in our backyard. Heaven
Griswald had to be a part of my day


Relaxing after a fun filled day in my backyard with a glass of tea and a good book



Frankie and I went for our daily walk. Birthdays don't get in the way of that
Another birthday celebration with Ginger and Sherry. The cake was delicious.




A concert at the park in Oroville and bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment