Monday, July 30, 2012

Inspiration by Audrey Hepburn

                                     "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, I'm possible!"
                                                                                   Audrey Hepburn

                                                                              

This inspiration seemed so fitting. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! Frankie and I went out to Paradise Lake on Sunday. As they say a little competition doesn't hurt. I had done the walk twice before and had gone 5 miles round trip. Frankie was going for it. We did the 5 miles and had a great time. I couldn't be more proud of her if I had done it myself, Oops I did.  I hope some of you can get out there and enjoy some of the beauty we have around us right here in Paradise and Magalia. The hike is rather easy. There are benches and port-a-pots along the way. We are so lucky to live here, it is one of the most beautiful areas I have ever lived. I'm so glad to be able to get out there and enjoy it.
Steps walked on our Sunday hike
The Beginning
Frankie and her new walking stick
We made it. What a wonderful day.
The view from one of the benches we rested on.
                           

We are planning on many more hikes. Without WW, our friends, and our weight loss we would not have been able to enjoy this amazing day.
Thank you Frankie for joining me, it was awsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment