Friday, August 3, 2012

Just a quick hello

Hi All,

I've been busy looking at WW recipes. I've sent about 15 recipes to my in box on my email. Now the dilemma starts. Which one do I make first. I love to cook so I'm really looking forward to this weeks assignment. I don't usually cook on the weekends but come Monday I will be making my first WW recipe for the week. I will let you all know how it turns out.

 I find it's therapeutic to be in the kitchen creating new recipes. I love the quiet time I spend there. Of course the best part is when whatever I've put together is ready to eat.  Throughout this journey I have eaten so many different veggies, made fruit into salads I never would have eaten and I've tried many new ingredients. My pallet is certainly enjoying new and exciting flavors. I hope you all have a good time looking for your WW recipe and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

I know with these hot days and the smoke it's hard to get motivated to get out there to get in some activity. Remember, there is always ways to get in activity without going outside. DVD's, treadmill, exercise bike, walking in place during a commercials, standing push ups against a wall.To name a few. There are many sites on the computer that have great exercise plans you can do indoors. If you  look you can find something you can do in the comfort of your air conditioned house.

Have a wonderful weekend and I will report back soon on my first WW recipe.

Till then,
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment