Saturday, August 11, 2012

What you can do with Burger King Ice Cream

I'm looking pretty proud of my Strawberry Ice Cream Cone


Was heading home from walking with Frankie Saturday night and wanted an ice cream. Made up my mind I was going to see exactly how much ice cream you get in a serving at Burger King. Got a cup of ice cream, took it home and it weighed out at 5.6 oz. I had some 0 PP cones so I made me a 3 oz. ice cream cone with strawberries layered throughout. I have enough ice cream left for another cool treat later this week. As close as I can figure thorough my research my tasty treat was 3 Points Plus.
I have to tell you I enjoyed every bite.

Not to worry about the bandages. I had some pre-cancer taken off on Thursday and they look worse than the bandages. I forgot I had them on till I downloaded this. Hope you all enjoy this tidbit of information, as much as I did doing the taste test research to share with all of you.

Frankie and I are heading down to Chico tomorrow morning. We are going to walk the mall. Our plans were to hike out at Paradise Lake again this Sunday but with all the smoke we're choosing to be mall walkers. Maybe we'll see some of you there.


Chow for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment