Saturday, August 4, 2012

What not to eat for a midnight snack

The picture below is my idea of what you DON'T eat at 12 am in the morning because you can't sleep. Which is exactly what I did last night. I had eaten fruit, watched tv, talked to Roger, petted Griswald and said a few choice words. Still couldn't sleep with all that titillating conversation. Then my kitchen reached out, grabbed me by the arm and drug me into the pantry. And we all know what happened next. We know that chocolate and peanut butter are a pair then you add some crackers in and you have a great tasting midnight snack @ 20 some Points Plus. The good news is I had a girlfriend coming over to do some walking in the morning , Thank you Jenn. We had in over 8,000 steps by 11am. With that being said today is a new day and I will do my best to eat healthy meals and get in as much activity as I can.


     What not to eat in the middle of the night!!!

The good news is it is sugar free pudding, I didn't eat the whole sleeve of  crackers and the PB jar was already almost empty.

I want to let everyone know PLEASE wear a mask when you are out in all this smoke. Was just to the Dr. and she said our lungs are not going to filter out all the small particles that are in the air. Lets pray that the fires will soon be over and pray for all the safety personnel.

Have a safe weekend and I will be sharing again soon.

The Inspiration below was a good one for me to receive today. Back on track. :)

Healthy Inspiration from SparkPeople


Motivational Quote - Orange you going to eat your fruits and veggies today?

1 comment:

  1. I think you did not do too badly with your midnight snack...it could have been a whole lot worse!! Keep up the good work! I will be back in the fall to WW and can't wait to meet you. Love your inspirations and blog.

    :) Linda Reece

    ReplyDelete