Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Heart Egg Beaters/ Philly Cheese Omelet


This is what greeted me this morning when I turned my Egg Beaters over as I was making my Philly Cheese Omelet. I felt that someone (my Mom) was sending their love to me this morning.  It made my day and I can't stop smiling. It's going to be a very good day. :)

Philly Cheese Omelet
6 Point Plus

1/2 cup- Egg Beaters
1-Hillshire Farms Turkey Sausage Link (sliced)
28 grams- WW Cheese
Cajun Seasoning to taste
1/4 cup each sliced Onion & Bell Pepper
1- Orange (sliced)

Spray skillet with non-stick spray. Heat on med-high  and add sliced onion, bell pepper and sausage. Cook till tender. May need to add small amounts of water as they are cooking.

In another skillet spray non-stick spray. Heat on medium heat. Add Egg Beaters cook till set, turn over. Top with onion, bell pepper, sausage and cheese. Cover and cook till cheese is melted.
Plate and Enjoy.


This has been a week of discoveries. I am a shopaholic when it comes to grocery stores. I love to grocery shop. So I have decided I can only go to the grocery store once a week. On Thursdays after my WW meetings. I have learned that I can make delicious meals out of what is in my cupboards without going to the store. Of course my cupboards are full with all kinds of ingredients that I just need to put together and see what happens. That is how the Strawberry Marvel, Hot Philly Tuna Cheese Melt, and this morning the Philly Cheese Omelet has come about. All very tasty and very filling. I have enjoyed putting these recipes together and seeing what delightful flavors have come about. I will admit I did have a failure. I thought I could make Sweet Rice Pudding out of the cauli-rice. :(   It sure wasn't what my taste buds were waiting for. I did make a CinnaBon with cream cheese frosting though that was very tasty. I just need to perfect it a little bit before sharing with all of you. So watch for the up coming CinnaBon.

Hope you have all survived the storms and cold weather this week and have been able to find some discoveries of your own.

Inspiration:
Actions speak louder than words. Stop talking and get walking!!!
                                         Denise Austin


No comments:

Post a Comment