Friday, February 17, 2012

Just a note to let everyone know I'm going to be learning as I go, as I  share my  blog page with all of you. There may be a few bumps in the road while I'm in the learning process. Please bear with me and I hope you enjoy the ride. This will not only be a place that I share recipes but I hope to share my weight loss journey with you. It has been a very rewarding experience and now that Mary has given me a gentle push to do this I am excited for this new chapter in my life.

If any of you wish to share your ideas, recipes, bumps, or  successes please let me know and I will include them in one of my posts.  Today I am sharing my breakfast and a link to Walden Farms products. I can't have peanut butter in the house because it is a real trigger  food for me, but the Walden Farms Peanut Spread does the trick without counting any Points Plus.

                                                              Lazy Morning Breakfast
                                                                     5 Points Plus

                                                1- Weight Watchers Yogurt
                                                1- Franz  Sandwich Thin
                                                2- Tbsp. Walden Farms Peanut Spread
                                                1- Banana
                                                Black Coffee

I have found that if I take an extra minute to make my meals pretty, I feel special and even yogurt and a banana take on a whole new meaning. Cutting my peanut spread/sandwich thin into several small pieces makes me feel like I'm having a lot more food. I'm a quantity-visual eater and if I can fool my visual I can fool my tummy. 


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm heading out to enjoy the Sunshine and Daffodils.


"Friends are angles who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly"
                                                       (shared from a Ziggy carton)




































































2 comments:

  1. I just joined Weight Watchers so I am excited to find this blog where I can get pointers and fun recipes for my new journey. Thank you, for giving me the benefit of all your helpful experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. debv, Thank you for joining my blog. My hope is to share what I have learned, both the good and the bad. I'm not an expert just someone who has struggled with my weight for to many years. I look forward to getting to know you and look forward to your comments.

      Delete