Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tips and a Quote

                                                    Some of my favorite help sites:

Hungry girl  ( Lots of good information and rcipes)

 DWLZ        ( Many Resturants with the Points Plus Values)

Allrecipes     ( I get a lot of ideas from this site)

MorningStar Farms  (I purchase a lot of my MorningStar Farms products at Grocery Outlet)

Weight Watcher     ( I go to WW when I need some extra motivation)

Laa Lossh  (Wonderful recipe ideas and they have the Points value too)


                                                 Quote of the Day

" Striving for perfection is the greatest stopper there is... It's your excuse to yourself for not doing anything.  Instead, strive for excellence, doing your best"

                                               Sir Lawrence Olivier


No comments:

Post a Comment