Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dinning out quick meals Ideas

Subway

This month at Subway the Oven Roasted Chicken with Spinach is the $5.00 sandwich. I Pointed the sandwich out with the following

Oven Roasted Chicken with Spinach= 8 PP
Parmesan Oregano Bread
Pepper Jack Cheese
Spinach, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickles, Green Pepper, Jalapeno, Banana Pepper
Mustard

Subway is my go to when I'm out on the town and need a filling quick meal. I always get a 12 inch but only eat half. Take the rest home to Rog or I have it for Dinner. When you add a piece of fruit and a none calorie drink it's a real good Points Plus Value Meal.


Taco Bell

Fresco Crunchy Taco Beef = 4 PP
Fresco Soft Taco Beef =4.5 PP
Fresco Burrito Supreme Chicken=9 PP
Fresco Burrtio Supreme Steak=8.5 PP
Fresco Ranchero Chicken Soft Taco= 4.5 PP
Fresco Grilled Steak Soft Taco=5 PP
Fresco Bean Burrito= 8 PP

After our Thursday morning meeting I went and had  a Fresco Soft Taco for Breakfast. I had brought along a Banana. Interesting Breakfast meal but it was good.


KFC

Grilled Chicken Breast =5.5 PP
Grilled Chicken Thigh= 4.5 PP
Green Beans= .5 PP
Mashed Potato and Gravy= 3.5 PP
Grilled Chicken Cesar Salad w/o Dressing or Croutons =5.5 PP
Fat Free Ranch 1 Packett=1 PP
Croutons 1 Packet=2 PP
Biscuit = 5 PP

KFC is our Weekend take out go to. When I order I ask for a grilled  Breast (I have them put it in a small box by itself so it won't soak up any grease). I usually have Mashed and gravy, sliced tomatoes, and a Biscuit. It adds up to 14 PP. For me 5 PP for a Biscuit is soooo worth it. I love my Biscuits and thats the only time I eat them.

In and Out Burger

Hamburger with mustard and ketsup instead of spread=8 PP
Hamburger without bun/wrapped in lettuce = 7PP
French Fries = 11 PP

When I'm in Chico I love to go to In and Out Burger. 8 PP for a Hamburger especially an In and Out Burger is a real treat.

Costco

Hebrew National Hot Dog = 15 PP
1 slice Pizza - Combo = 18.5 PP/ Cheese = 19 PP/ Pepperoni = 16.5 PP
Churro =  J&J =13 PP/ California = 11 PP
Ice Cream Bar= 24 PP
Berry Sundae 12.3 oz =11PP
Yogurt  12 oz.= 10.5 PP

Costco is a place you can eat sooooo cheap on your wallet but soooo bad for your Points Plus Day.


Starbucks

Egg White, Spinach and Feta Wrap=  7.5PP
Starbucks Perfect Oatmeal = 3.5 PP
Roasted Vegetable Panini = 9.5 PP
Farmers Market Salad = 5.5 PP

16 oz. Drinks with non-fat milk/ no whipped cream
Iced Caffee Latte = 2.5 PP
Iced Skinny Flavored Latte= 2 PP

I'm not one who likes to waste Points Plus on a drink. I have had the Egg White, Spinach and Feta Wrap. It is VERY  good. Add a cup of coffee and a piece of fruit. MMMM

Eating out is no longer frightening. I have my go to meals and always carry my dinning out book.I hope this gives you some easy go to meals when your out and about. I'm going to make a copy and keep it in my car. When I'm out and about it will be so easy to take a quick look and keep me on track. If there is any Restaurant items you would like Pointed out please email me and I will try to give  you a Points Plus count.

No comments:

Post a Comment