Saturday, June 2, 2012

meals 6/ 2 /2012 and my amazing experiance

Frankie, Jean and I walked the Relay for Life this morning, we made 1 1/4 miles. Frankie and I went back at 7 and walked another  1 1/2 miles. Jean went later to watch the lighting of the  illuminarys and walk some more.  Jean and Frankie are such and inspiration to me and I just want you both to know "I love you." You both by example, and with sharing your stories of friends who battled cancer and are survivors and unfortunately those who lost their battle made me realize in the scheme of things my journey though a huge accomplishment for me is so small in comparison. I had never participated in anything like this before and was very impressed by how professional the Relay was run. What an honor to be even a small part of this amazing  example of strength and courage. Thank you girls for letting me invite myself along. It was an experience I want to do again and again. I'm already looking forward to next year.
Breakfast before our Relay for Life Walk
Sara Lee Bread, Better N Peanut Butter, Banana, Fat Free Milk
Total: 5 PP

Frankie and Jean just after our walk

Me and Jean

Me and Frankie

Lunch: Ham, 1 PP Flour Tortilla, Lettuce, Tomato, Bell Pepper, Green Onion, Baby Carrots, Fat Free Ranch, Laughing Cow Cheese
Total: 4PP

KFC Grilled Chicken Breast, sliced tomatoes, baby carrots, KFC Biscuit
Total: 10 PP

Snacks: One McDonalds Ice Cream Cone, Cantaloupe, Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Snack
Total: 6 PP

Total for the day:25

Activity Points: 10 or 18,680 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment