Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hiking Feather Falls

Here are just a few of the pictures I took while on our hike. The first hike I have ever done in my life. It was such an amazing experience. I look forward to many more in the years to come. Thank you so much Jenn for being there and sharing the day with me. Your the best.
In the Beginning there were two?

Jenn was my inspiration

First Small falls we encountered

Bald Rock Dome

We made it up to the falls. What a  wonderful experience.

Captured a rainbow. How beautiful

There were lots of beautiful flowers and folage

Light filtering through the trees

We made it. 4.5 hours---9.5 miles--still friends ---
PRICELESS

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to both of you...Lynda, you cut your teeth on a big one! Good going girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice job on site.....and your 9 + hike....good for the both of you.....Ginger

    ReplyDelete