Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pancakes = 2 Point Plus

Rosemary shared this WONDERFUL recipe with me a few weeks ago. I don't know what took me so long to make it except I couldn't wrap my brain around making pancakes out of cottage cheese. I love pancakes and haven't eaten them in a long time. The taste, the texture and the size of the serving is amazing. This is a recipe I will make again and again.

Thank you Rosemary for the delicious recipe. Give yourself a Bravo for this one.

3 Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Fresh Strawberries blended, Cantaloupe, Fat Free Milk= 7 PP

1 C 1 % cottage cheese
2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites or ( Egg Beaters - 1/2 cup plus 4 Tbsp)
1/2 C flour
1 tsp honey
1/4 t baking powder
1/4 t salt

Top with your favorite applesauce, strawberries, peaches. What ever fruit is in season.

Beat eggs. Add rest of ingredients. Blend well and drop from a spoon ( I used my 1/4 cup WW spoon) onto greased hot griddle. Turn once. Makes 8 pancakes = 2 PP each

No comments:

Post a Comment