Thursday, June 14, 2012

This not That

 Thank you Mary for making a visual of my favorite unhealthy snack, Lays Potato Chips. This will make me think the next time I feel like diving into a bag.

This is the visual Mary shared and what she had to say about it.

 

 At 3:00 I was digging through the cupboards and I found....you know what....potato chips. Ok....here's what I did. I weighed out 2 portions (56 grams)....guess how many points...9. Still inspired from this morning, I decided to do something different. I air popped 1/3 cup pop corn, which made 8 cups. Do you know that 8 cups of air popped pop corn is 6 points. A big Ahhha moment for me...and it's now 4:40, and I'm still eating the popcorn. Do you know how long the chips would have lasted? I've attached a photo of what 8 cups of popcorn looks like compared to 2 servings of potato chips, and in truth, I probably would have had 3 or 4 servings of potato chips. My blog page: http://glittergrammy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment