Thursday, May 10, 2012

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

I thought this an appropriate inspiration after the meeting today. It was  such a good meeting. Thank you everyone for sharing your stories. They always inspire me to do better. Like Gene said I can get so complacent. I will stop measuring or exercising and I come in and the scale lets me know I'm not living my lifestyle I'm falling back into the old diet mentality. I had to give up dieting in order to learn how to live a healthy lifestyle. I can positively say I LOVE this lifestyle. I look forward to everyday. Even the days I don't make great choices. This is because I have learned and am still learning what it takes to make this new lifestyle my own. WW gives me the tools and I have to adapt them to what works for me.

I hope you all have a wonderful week. I am off to LA for 7 days. I've got my girlfriend on board for eating healthy meals and she is going to get me motivated to exercise (my biggest challenge). I will be visiting a WW meeting while I'm down there. I'll have to let you know if I see any movie stars :) I plan on keeping up with my blog and emails and I will miss all of you.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY  to you all.

Lynda

Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy are the things that make life worth living and exploring!
— Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment