Monday, May 28, 2012

Meals: 5/28/2012 -Meatless Monday

Breakfast: 3/4 cup fiber one - 2 PP, 1 cup Fat Free Milk- 2 PP, Banana- 0 PP
Total 4 PP

Lunch: Morningstar Farms Enchilada- 8 PP, Baby Carrots
Total: 8 PP

Dinner: Sweet Potato- 4 PP, Corn on Cob- 4 PP, Tomato- 0 PP
Total: 8 PP

For snacks I eat watermelon, I had a bowl of 1/4 cup Oatmeal with Berries, a Banana and a sugar free ice cream sandwich.
Total: 6 PP
    This is Meatless Monday. I thought when I started Meatless Monday it would be hard to adjust to but it has really become very easy. I don't even think about eating meat on Monday. It has become a part of  my lifestyle. I have included links to Meatless Monday and Morningstar Farms. They both have some great ideas for eating meatless.

 www.meatlessmonday.com
www.morningstarfarms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment