Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Trip

Hi There,

 I know I've been  MIA. Didn't have computer access till late last night. I'm having a great time. We are sticking to our healthy eating plan and I'm feeling good.Saturday when I got here Sean and Rita took me to a Dodgers game. We bought Subway and took that into the stadium. I've never been to a pro baseball game before. It was so much fun. Sunday we went to the gym and worked out. I learned how to use my exercise ball, do the plank and use my core. Thank you Rita. Rita is eating so well on plan, me not doing so well with exercise. Rita calls me the food police. I really need to become the exercise police too. 

On Monday we went out to eat at a Thai Restaurant and I had Spicy Eggplant, Brown Rice, and Spring Rolls. It was excellent.  Yesterday it was off to the Thrift Stores and Santa Monica Pier. Long flight of stairs and nice walk on the Pier. Today we are going to Laguna Nigel to see Rita's daughter and grand kids. We are getting our hair cut and then going to the beach to hang out. Sunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen.First time in  a swimsuit out in public in years. Wish me luck. Beach ready or not here I come.

 Hope you all are having a wonderful week and I look forward to catching up with all of you when I get back.




Rita and I at Dodgers game
Sean and Rita at Dodgers game
Spring Rolls at Thai Restaurant in Santa Monica
Spicy Eggplant and Tofu MMMM
Rita and Lynda at Santa Monica Pier

Beauty in the city


Sean and Rita love the 3-2-1 cake

No comments:

Post a Comment