Monday, March 5, 2012

Day Four and I was feeling Lazy

The heading says it all. I did not want to do anything today. But that little demon on my shoulder kept saying get out there, you will feel better, you'll be glad you did. So at NOON I got up off my duff and hit the road. Gris and I meet a nice young man and his 14 month old son who had just moved into the neighborhood recently. We made some new friends and that's always nice. After getting home from our hard work Gris as usual was all in. He jumped out of his stroller and went about 3 steps and fell to the floor. Poor kitty.

I fell to the floor also, but it wasn't to rest. Did my core exercises and was  so glad I did. I know for myself this is a process. One day at a time.


Rog tilling my flower bed. Activity


Gris checking out his new litter box ?


Me and Gris just looking over our work.
When Rog got up we went outside and worked in my rose garden. Rog dug up all my flowers and tilled everything up. I raked it all smooth and added the manure and some good dirt. Of course then we had to put all the flowers back into the ground. Gris was so excited to have a new litter box. So everyone at the Otten house is so very happy. And we all earned some more activity points. Hopefully my flowers will be happy too.


You may be wondering why I shared this but I felt like I wanted to share that you can make anything into a way to earn activity points. It can be fun and productive. My eyes have been opened to the fact exercise does not have to be boring, hard, or hated. I used to be a exercise hater, I may not be in love with exercise but I am learning to like it as it is something I need to do to be healthy.

Hope you all are having a wonderful week and are able to get out and enjoy this great weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment