Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day two activity challenge

Well everybody it was a day of challenges. I had a baby shower to go to in Chico and got almost there and remembered I forgot to put on my pedometer. How in the world can a person remember they forgot? So I have no idea how many steps I got in today. If I look at my pedometer it says 0. My mind is telling me at least 20,000 steps? If that were only true. 

  I did really well at the baby shower. They served taco salad that you made yourself. Perfect for someone on WW. I had a chocolate covered strawberry for dessert. Then they broke out the cake. I had told myself I wouldn't have any. Who was I kidding. Well I did take a very small piece and had only ONE bite. It was so sweet that I couldn't eat it. I call that progress. A year and a  half ago I would have eaten a huge piece and maybe had another and when no one was looking licked the frosting off the plate.

 I  barely walked in the door and away Roger and I went to Marysville to the car races. I knew what I was going to have to eat before we even got there. They have a taco stand there and I had my 2 small chicken tacos no cheese, sour cream or guacamole. But then my day went off course. They had people selling fresh made kettle corn. OMG it was so good.  Yes I said was.  I mean sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do and I had to eat some of that kettle corn. You know sometimes there are certain things I have to eat because if I don't I'll eat 10 other things to try to fill the void. So I ate it and I will move on. This is a lifestyle that I will live for the rest of my life and kettle corn is one of the foods I feel is worth the points.

Tomorrow I will be right back on track. I'm going to make some of the new recipes that Mary, Debv and others have shared this week. I will be posting all of them tomorrow. I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and was able to get out into the sunshine and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having. I will be doing my exercise bike, pushing Griswald around the neighborhood and working in my flower beds transplanting some flowers. I think that will keep me busy tomorrow and well on my way to some fun activity points.

Recipes and more to come tomorrow.

Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mary. Hope you were able to get out and go for that walk. It was a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete