Monday, March 5, 2012

Pile it High Frozen Yogurt

                                                       

I recently stoped into Pile it High on Clark Road in the DMV center. Kathy had told me they had some of their yogurts with the Points Plus worked out. I had a conversation with Staci and asked her to send me a copy of the points plus and now I am going to share it with you.

             Frozen Yogurt
Mini-4oz.--No sugar= 4 Points Plus
Mini-4oz.--Non-Fat any flavor= 4 Points Plus
Mini-4oz.--Low-Fat any flavor= 5 Points Plus

                         Sauces
Any of our sauces 2 TBSP.=0 Points Plus

                    Toppings
Almond granola 1/2 of a 2 oz. cup= 2 Points Plus
Peanuts 1/2 of a 2 oz. cup= 3 Points Plus
Almonds 1/2 of a 2 oz. cup=2 Points Plus
Chopped Butterfinger 2 TBSP.=1 Points Plus
Reeces Pieces 51 pieces=5 Points Plus
Heath Bar 1/2 of a 2 oz. cup= 2 Points Plus

Staci is Pointing out more toppings and looks forward to seeing you for a refreashing treat. I know I will be back. Thank you Staci for doing this for us.

Kathy- Thank you for telling me about Pile it High.

No comments:

Post a Comment