Thursday, March 22, 2012

Roasted Brussel Sprouts

Well girls I've never eaten a brussel sprout that I liked. I'm going to try this recipe and I will let you know if I've changed my mind.

Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe- 0 Points Plus

A quick and easy side dish recipe that’s delicious and incredibly good for you. This Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe can be prepared quickly and easily, and boasts 0 Points + per serving.

Ingredients

  • 1 ½ lbs of fresh brussel sprouts
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • Mist of olive oil

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. Then cut them in half lengthwise.
  3. Place them in a bowl and lightly mist them with olive oil, then toss them with salt and pepper.
  4. Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 20-30 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly.
  5. Sprinkle with more kosher salt and serve immediately.


Copied from LaaLoosh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment