Sunday, March 11, 2012

Thumbs up on the cabbage soup

Just wanted to comment on the Cabbage Soup recipe. I made it today and it is so good. I even gave Roger some for lunch and he liked it.  I measured out 8, 1 cup servings. I redid the Points Plus on e-tools and it was 3 Points Plus for 1 cup. I also didn't have any marjoram so looked on line to see what I could use instead, Oregano.I also used canned carrots as I didn't have fresh. Hope you try it, it is so worth the work. I am going to have to share with some of my WW friends or I will be eating it for days. :)

I think he wants to go camping with us

They are all binge eating




Sharing our neighborhood deer that eat their way from our yard to the next door neighbors. They will soon have to join WW if they want to keep their slim and trim figures. Maybe I need to start following them around. Look at the activity points I would get.

No comments:

Post a Comment